TERMS & CONDITION
- All price includes tax, shipping and handling fees.
- We will refund the money in case the item(s) become out of stock.
- Even though we make assurance on each and every item and they all go through a strict quality control before shipping, in case the goods were delivered inferior or damages, we will replace it or give you a refund. If this occurs, please contact us within a month.
- The delivery date may vary depending on the items. Please understand that even gifts that were ordered on the same date, there might be different delivery dates.
- We will not be liable and may be subject for an additional fee for recipients' change of address. Unknown address and/or not been present at the time of delivery.
- You must be 21 years or older to place an order for alcohol. We cannot ship alcohols to the State of Tennessee.
- Most of the items will take approximately 5 -10-business days to be delivered in Japan and 10 - 14 business days in United States and Canada, depending on the item. There are possibilities of delay/or cancellation due to unpredictable weather conditions or a natural calamity. Please understand that there are some days where delivery cannot be made, even if there was a requested date for delivery.
- We cannot ship some items to certain area and smaller island(s). The following islands are subject to US$10.00 additional shipping fee per item: Okinawa, Amami Oshima, Izu / Ogasawara shoto, Hawaii and Alaska. Please contact us for other islands.
- There will be a deadline during Christmas and New Year seasons.
- The fruits' size and color may vary depending on harvest and/or the weather. The flower's color, appearance (shape & form) and efflorescence may be different from the pictures shown.
- Unless otherwise a specific delivery date is requested, the flowers will be delivered in 5 - 10 business days. When requesting a specific delivery date, you must order at least 7 days in advance to that date.
* The flowers may be delivered 2 - 3 business days prior to your specific delivery date during Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, and Christmas and any other holidays.
- The item's details and the price may be changed without a notice.
- In order to keep our records updated, please notify us of any address change and telephone number. The gift brochure may not be sent if you have not purchased from us in the past 2 years.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
Use a designated order from (the order form provided inside of the gift brochure) or a plain sheet of paper, write down all the information clearly and mail it along with a check, or credit card information (account number, expiration date, card holder's name), or money order in US funds.
Use a designated order form (an order form provided inside of the gift brochure) or a plain sheet of paper, write down all the information clearly, be sure to provide the credit card account number and its expiration date. When placing an order through facsimile, please note the following:
- Our fax is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- To avoid duplicate orders, DO NOT MAIL the order form after faxing.
- Even if an accident duplicate of one order is confirmed and delivered, it will be charged.
- In case an error occurred during the transmission and you need to re-fax again, please write down "Re-Send" to avoid duplicate order.
- It is recommended to use the designated order form.
- Be sure to write the sender's fax number.
- After you send a fax, please give us a call to confirm sent order. If confirmation is not received, please be aware that your order may not be sent.
Simply proceed with this website.
4. USING GIFT CERTIFICATES
If you are making a payment with JAL Mileage Bank Award Certificate or JAL Shopping Americas Gift Certificate, you must mail the order form to us along with the original certificate(s). Please make sure the gift certificate arrives at our office before the expiration date. If not received by the expiration date, it will not be valid.
- * To prevent accidents (loss or delay) of order, the use of certified mail is highly recommended.
- * If you use your gift certificate, please be aware that you may not use your member privileges (mileage addition or 5% discount) or other discounts in addition to the gift certificate.
- * If the gift purchased exceeds the amount of the gift certificate, enclose a personal check or money order in the amount of the difference. You may also charge the difference on your credit card.
- * If the amount of the gift is less than the amount on your gift certificate, the difference will not refunded.
- * If you have any questions regarding JAL Family Club or JAL Mileage Bank (becoming a member, checking the miles, changing the miles to a certificate), please call: 1-800-JAL-FONE(525-3663).
Please write the following information when ordering:
- Sender's Name, Address, Zip/7 digit Postal Code, Telephone/Fax number, and email address.
- Recipients Name, Address, Zip/7 digit Postal Code, Telephone Number.
- * Some items need to be confirmed with the recipient for the delivery schedule.
- Item code, Quantity, Amount
- Payment method (Check, Money Order, Credit Card)
- * When paying by personal check or money order, please enclose them with the order form.
- * When paying by credit card, please specify your credit card information along with your order.
- JAL Family Club Membership Number and one of the privileges..
- * When using JAL Family Club privileges, please send the remaining balance from the order after deductions by personal check or money order.
- * Any deductions and mileage additions will not be given after an order is placed.
CONTACT JAL SHOPPING AMERICAS JAL Shopping Americas
c/o JALUX AMERICAS, Inc.
390 N. Pacific Coast Hwy. Suite 2000
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: 1-800-252-5725 (9:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time except Weekends and Holidays )